A non-molestation order protects you and any relevant child from abuse or harassment. This order can also prevent someone coming to or near your home. 
An occupation order is where the court decides who should live in, or return to, the family home or any part of it. 
These orders are types of injunction. 
You can apply for either order or both, depending on your situation. 
You must accompany the relevant completed form with a supporting witness statement. This statement must be validated by a ‘statement of truth’. 
McKenzie Picave has assisted many people with the completion and submission of these forms. 
Tagged as: Court, Injunction, Support
Share this post:

Leave a comment: 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings